Friday, September 28, 2007

Summarize Lovin'

It seems like it's been so long since I've blogged. I guess eight days isn't that long, but still. And, I guess that depends on whether you count me posting a quote, written by someone else, that I can totally relate to as a real post.

I read all these great posts here, here, here, and here...and it makes me want to come up with something deep and thought-provoking....yet nothing comes to me.

There is so much going on in my life right now, I cannot even begin to describe the emotions surrounding it all. Some of you know the circumstances, but most don't. It's all too much to describe...well that, and it's a bit personal. Not that I haven't been personal here in the past, but...

Oh, well. Another time. A good summary post would be nice, eh?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

It's about friggin time!!! I mean you havn't posted in, like totally forever. I mean, common... Post something already...

8:15 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Bitterness is SO funny!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

This is the "Seinfeld" of posts.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

"What's the deal with the blog posts?" (Bad Jerry Seinfeld impersonation here.)

I'm excited for the upcoming summary post! That's gonna ROCK! That, and cheese. 'Cuz I like cheese.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Jules~ said...

You know, I can so totally relate to what I think you are saying here. Take this very minute for example. Here I am sitting and thinking that I would like to post my comment here but all the guys are doing cute quirky witty comments. How can I compare?
Maybe you really were writing this in a "Seinfeld" moment and since I don't know you personally, I missed it.

So here I jump off the bridge to say....don't worry about comparing yourself to what anyone else writes. (I do the same thing myself so I should eat my own words here.) It creates so much pressure and makes a person not want to write ANYthing.

Personally, I check your blog every day just to see how things are going in "your neck of the woods" and I worried a little for you (not in a creepy stalker online way of course) when you didn't write for a while.

And with blush on my face, thank you for making mention of my blog in your references. It totally took me by surprise.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home