Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Me!

It's been a year today since I've been watching my weight. This time last year, I started paying attention. Soon after, I began using the best FREE online diet program ever and exercising 3-5 times a week, or more. I'm still going. I've lost 45.7 lbs., and just figured out that I hadn't compensated for the weight lost, and have been eating too many calories. I promptly addressed that problem, and hopefully will begin seeing results again fairly quickly. Yay me!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

AWE-SOME! Way to master your weight!

Good on you, Tracy!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Jules~ said...

Great job Tracy! I know you must be so proud.

8:56 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Thank you both very much!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Tracy!!! You should be very proud.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, that was me, Rachael, above. :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

So just under a pound a week. A very good, and healthy, pace.

And you're doing it all yourself, and for yourself. Yay!

Have you looked at Calorie Count Plus yet? I like it for some things but they broke my running trend when I switched over. The real-time updated calories and expenditure is nice, though.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home