Wednesday, October 24, 2007

You Want Balls, You Say?

B arely awake this week, due to a certain computer game (Goober's Lab) from here keeping me up too late. Along with the addictive challenge of computer games, is the lovely entertainment provided by my pal, Sugabear over at KZON 101.5 JamZ.


A lternating moods lately, varying daily. Possibly even hourly. Seems to have improved with most recent regular exercise again. Shhhhhhh....don't tell Tracy, or she'll STOP!


L oony. Yes, I'm loony. Why? As a matter of fact, I do speak in the third person frequently. Just ask Brian.


L aughing at myself. Yes, I crack myself up. And, at least I can laugh at myself. I know Wecker can. Can you?


S ecretly wishing I was participating in the activities from item #B (see above)...right now, and forever. Thankyouverymuch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

This is a great post.

My favorite part? The self-referential link.

Awesome.

Yay for the good moods!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Wecker laughs at your post thusly, "Heh heh HA HA!"

Guffaws aside, good and solidly fun post!

Sweet!

May the happy-like zaniness reel in you daily!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got alotta to do it - what about posting something about:

Tell us a quirky secret about yourself, like that you must start with your left foot when you begin walking....

I love your posts!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home