Friday, October 20, 2006

Oh, Canada!

About those Canadians...

My one and only experience with Canada was a trip that I took, with my parents and my best friend (at the time), to Victoria, B.C.

I loved visiting Victoria. I have spectacular memories of the Empress Hotel, Butchart Gardens, and high-noon tea. Well, most people know about my memory, but the memories are positive, at any rate.

One of the reasons my parents took us to Victoria, was because they followed a fastpitch softball team, at that time. The team had a tournament that weekend. I don't remember any people in Canada besides the people in the stands of that softball tournament, rooting for the Canadian team. And, said people, my friends, were rude and LOUD. However, in their defense, they are probably pretty serious about their sports as we are here in the U.S. Okay, well...we tend to be rude sometimes too, but that may not be why.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

How old were you at the time?

And... I forget... what is it about your memory?

3:32 PM  
Blogger erraberra said...

I don't remember exactly, but I'd say teenager. In high school.

Oh, and heh. :-)

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home