Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's been awhile.

I haven't blogged in awhile. I've been both busy, and not busy. I haven't felt like spending much time on the computer, that's for sure.

Christmas was quiet, but nice. Just like my 6-year old, I think I have the It's-Over-Blues. I'm feeling overwhelmingly sad today. More so than yesterday, even. Not sure what the deal is.

However, I am glad to be back to my daily routine. It feels so much more comfortable here. I managed to gain and lose and gain again over the holiday. We'll see how I fair with my deadline on the 1st. I reached my goal once before the deadline....now, can I reach it again BY the deadline? Ugh. Wish me luck! And, prayers...I can always use those.

I hope every one's Christmas was fantastic!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Step Away From the Cookies!!!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Some days you feel like a nut. Some days you merely want to eat them. I know you'll be very cogniscent of your eating habits for the next few days. Hours? Minutes. Defintitely, eh?

HA!

Been missin' the Erraberra blogs! Glad all is well. Okay, there might be a bit of a letdown after the BIGTASTIC holiday - overwhelmed by all the STUFF. Not sure what to do next. Turkey in the fridge. Bad television on... well, television. Living vicariously through the small kid, whose building up energy from having cabin-fever. Unable to pull yourself off the couch. Wondering what all your friends are doing away from where you are. Then, you realize you are late for work. Wondering how you will be able to see The Price is Right while being at work, when no one else will be there anyway. And everyone you encounter has that same forced post-holiday smile on their face, feeling the same as you are. Which picks you up slightly. Slightly.

But in the end, you'll muddle through! You'll make your end-of-the-year goals! Your friends will be so thankful to see you! Your child will pull you from the couch and push you outside to ride bikes, and run, and play in the park! And suddenly - is that the sun outside??! People will be back at work, and you'll wonder just when the holidays will return - for WOW! wasn't the holidays amazingly fun!?

You are awesome! Keep on it!

1:04 PM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Gina...those damned cookies...they did me in, but man were they delicious!

And, Wecker, thank you for the nice comments. Your stories rock...always.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home