Monday, January 29, 2007

Do you?

Out there, somewhere, is a special man. A man beyond my wildest dreams. This man is someone that will care about the world, and the people that surround him. He will be able and kind. He will be strong, yet in touch with the sensitivity that makes him such a special man. This man will have courage beyond my imagination; however, be humble enough to know when to show his deepest fears. He will enjoy engaging in conversation and banter, as well as dwell in the silence between two beating hearts.

This man....he will not be perfect, yet he will try his best to be that special man. He will have integrity and values, a personal vision, and goals. He will pay attention to details, and especially when they count. This man will know when those details count. He is intuitive, and knows what a woman needs. His desire is to know me...all of me. My dreams, my desires, my pet peeves, what hurts me most...

This man will be able to allow me inside of him, to know him fully. He is not only willing, but craves, to give and receive, and knows when to do each. And, sometimes, he may not know. He will admit that he doesn't know...and be willing to truly listen when I offer advice.

This man will come into my life, and steal my heart. He will keep it safe, and not ever intentionally hurt me. There will be rough times, together and separate, and this man will stick with me, and I with him, to the bitter end.

I have faith. I believe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

And that man's name will be: John Cusack.

No, wait - Mark Ruffalo!

I keed, I keed! At any rate, a beautiful story to tell one's self. In the meantime, you're doing so well on your own. You man not need this man. Just sayin'...

8:58 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Does anyone ever really need anyone?

9:00 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Although, now that you mention it, I needs me some Mark Ruffalo in my life! ;-)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Girl finds boy. Girl dates boy. Girl likes boy anyway. Starring Mark Ruffalo as boy.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home