Tuesday, January 23, 2007

FOUR

How many ways can four help me?
Four million dollars would be nice.
Four kids would probably help me be humble, if nothing else.

I like the way four looks on the page.
I like the way they stick that ‘u’ in four, for no reason at all.
Four is one of the years a child is a blessing, while fourteen is an age I’m scared of.

I’d be happy if the Saints had won by four.
But I don’t really care that much since I have watched them in over four years.
Did anyone bet four hundred dollars on the game?

Day four of my seven-day digest.
I had a short post, less than four words per line.
Now, here’s a little something with plenty o’ fours to digest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

"One" is the loneliest number that you'll ever do.

"Two" can be as bad as one, it's the loneliest number since the number one.

"Three" is company.

...and thanks to Miss Tracy, now there's a song for "FOUR"!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

This is SO ridiculously funny! I LOVE THIS! AWESOME!

You get Five golden rings!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Christi Lee said...

Four. FOUR! FOUR lovely days! Dat is vat da count is all about! Just shoot me unless you pour Nyquil all over me.You crack me up T!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home