Friday, May 11, 2007

Random List on a Friday

1. I seem to have gotten the pressure under control, even just a bit by way of asserting my independence, and asking for help. I'm thankful for understanding and caring friends & family.

2. Lost is making me mad, but on the other hand, The Office is my favoritest show of all-time.

3. Softball season is in full swing (no pun intended), and it's bringing joy to my heart. And, Cierra is pretty good, for never having played before.

4. Work is busy, but it's been fun hanging out with the guys again.

5. Spring has sprung, and the dogs are barking. But, I may have met a champ. :-)

6. Still grieving in the form of my apartment being completely out of control, and not having the gumption to do anything about it. It feels like I'm drowing every time I go home. Yet, I tend to not want to leave either. This can't be good. Please tell me it will end.

7. My weight is going back down again (yay!), and I've been exercising routinely. I measured my hometown path at 2.86 miles, and jogged the whole thing last week, only stopping a few (short) times to walk. I'm very proud of myself - this is a huge accomplishment for me.

8. I'm doing another 5k tomorrow morning, and I'm excited. I'm hoping to actually jog this one, and definitely hoping to beat my previous time of 46:15. Wish me luck!

9. Happy Friday, ya'll!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

That's fantastic! Way to go!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

Urban Dictionary says "My dogs are barking" means "my feet are tired." And that's how I've always interpreted it... Let's see if anyone else can guess how you mean it, though... :)

Yay for another race! Yay for getting your weight back in control!

And your mess at home may be actually contributing to your mood, rather than the other way around. I find that cleaning things up helps my mental mood tremendously. Your mileage, of course, may vary...

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

With all that you've said (spectacular, BTW!) in this post, I must ask... "Are you travelling?" Your loyal fans are missing your blogging! And we hope you will write more! Every other day, perhaps? For two weeks, at least? And I'll give you a possible topic to write on.....

If you had a superpower, what would it be? Would you use it for good or evil, and why? What would be your weakness (ex. chocolate)? Would you wear a costume, and have a superhero's name? If so, what?

All I am saying is, "Please, Ms. H, write us some insightful and colorful blogs, as we love your personal compositions!"


READER 492

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home