Thursday, February 14, 2008

More than Tradition

Happy Black Thursday....er..I mean...Valentine's Day, ya'll!

For all the people in love...make sure your spouse/partner knows you love them, even if it's by giving him or her a card and/or gift on February 14th. It really DOES matter. Life is short, and you only get to enjoy one another for a short period of time.

For all those people not in love...just wait...your day's a comin'. Enjoy the ride until then!

In the meantime, I <3 my family & friends!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

I heart you Tracy. Happy V-Day.

I don't mind this holiday in spirit. I just hate the idea that I have to go spend a bunch of money on crap. That's what ALL holidays are now, excuses for ad campaigns and attempts at getting my to by $100 pearls from the Shane Co.

It doesn't work.

Sorry I got a bit political on ya:-)

10:17 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

I hear what you're saying, don't get me wrong...but I just wonder if your wife feels the same way...deep down inside.

Just sayin'.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Maybe it's a guy thing, yet I feel the same way. All holidays are merely a marketing strategy for products.

That doesn't mean I don't love my wife. I do.

10:15 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Seriously, guys, you don't have to necessarily spend a dime. Pick a flower, make her a card...use a sticky for pete's sake...

It's not the purchasing that's the point. Again, just my opinion.

Have any of you asked your wives their opinions on this subject??? :-)

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home