Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Overall Update

I got an all-clear call from the doctor's office last night, on my way home. Apparently, I did not have an enlarged heart, as they were worried I did. According to the tests, my heart is completely normal. Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes.

I am keeping steady with exercise and eating healthy. I'm happy to say I've lost about 20 lbs. (and, since I weigh every day for statistical purposes, it depends on the day as to how much I've actually lost). At any rate, though, I feel much better already. I still have a long way to go; however, there's only one way to get there. And, I want to get there. So, I will stay the course.

Although, I love Fall weather, in general, the rain can stop any ol' time around this joint! It's a bit much when you spend TWO AND A HALF HOURS in the car on the way home from work. Just sayin'.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

I know you fairly well, and I still can't tell if you used the phrase "stay the course" today, Election Day, on purpose. But I like it!

However, as I know you're a registered Democrat, I must also point out that you're cutting (calories) and running (in your super-cool Nike shoes) quite effectively.

1:35 PM  
Blogger erraberra said...

I totally did that on purpose (mostly)! I'm glad you approve. :-)

And, does that mean that I'm following in Mr. Republican's footsteps for cutting and running???

Sorry, mom!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Brian Moon said...

Don't forget to mention that you've been averaging just over 2 lb of weight loss a week since 1 September 2006...

Oh, oops, I did that for you. My bad. :-)

6:33 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Wow! Awesome! Good for you! You are a beacon of light in weight loss!









Next Subject Suggestion.....

"The Great Gatsby and Penthouse letters."

(And I'll write one too!)

8:02 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

The Great Gatsby? What the hell is that, anyway?

Now, Penthouse letters...I can definitely talk about that. :-)

10:35 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

Do you like the Penhouse letters, d'ya? Hmm.... Pretty and knowledgable about all things men-related. Sweet!

(Is it hot in here??!)

Sorry you don't read the classics... The Great Gatsby is actually one of the better classics! Very unlike, say, The Scarlet Letter - blech!

Oh, I submitted my entry already -

kwecker.blogspot.com/2006/11/fiction-realized.html

[pause]

Penthouse letters, eh? Yeah, we've gotta get together! HA!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home