Monday, November 06, 2006

Wow-za!

This weekend, although busy, was a blast! My sister-like friend is getting married on Saturday, and I am the Maid of Honor. I set up a bachelorette party for her this past Saturday night. There were eight of us women. We met at La Caretta for dinner...yum. And, then we went to Darcelle's for an evening of entertainment. Well worth the time and money, by the way. And, if you ever go - make sure you stay for Midnight Madness. And, then hope and PRAY that you are lucky enough to meet Falcon.

He will blow your freakin' mind. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

Was he MAD like a fox?

2:15 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

I hope Falcon will not blow my freakin' mind. I quite like my mind. But Falcon? Not so much. Although I can see how he might blow a female's mind. All strewn about from the blowing and whooshing.

I love your writing! Thanks!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home