Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First Post of 2007

Well, welcome to the new year, peeps.

The year 2006 was good to me, I must admit. And, although, I normally don't make "resolutions" per se, this year I have a few goals in mind that I could call resolutions, I suppose:

1) Be down 60 lbs. by my birthday on May 30.
2) Continue to focus on my finances in such a way that I don't use/touch the auto-savings that goes into my account every two weeks.
3) Take responsibility for my credit, and work on getting it cleaned up.
4) Attend more social functions so that I'm not so frozen with fear at the thought.

Oh, yeah...and I suppose I should have started that list with taking down the regurgitation-Christmas-decorations. It's so much work...wish me luck (or something)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

I'll wish you better than luck:

I'll wish you will-power!

Actually, I'll wish that you recognize you already have all the will-power you'll ever need or want, already!

You rock! Fitness (of all kinds) is a journey, not a destination.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

I wish you "something!" Because that something may lead to an adventure to share with others!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home