Monday, January 15, 2007

Tribute to a Great Man

There is no way I could even begin to write a suitable tribute to such a great man: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. However, today, I would just like to share my favorite quote, and say that although not much has changed, I still have hope.

"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starlet midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become reality. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."
-Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been days! DAYS! A whole bunch of days since your MLKJR post!

We can't take it anymore! Stop living in silence! Say something! We enjoy your blog-entries! And WE CRAVE MORE!

Something! Anything! C'mon! We're here waiting! Try something provocative. Or something quite droll. Something long-winded. Something quite cute. Maybe something showing your vulnerability!

I've taken a recent survey, Ms. H, and it appears 97% of readers believe you should write a blog-entry every day for a week. (The remaining three percent are just dunderheads who want to sit and watch birds.)

Seven days of blogging! Written by you! You can do it! One a day for a week! Don't leave us pondering if you've built an igloo in your backyard, and are now living with seventeen Eskimos!

The waiting is intense! Please! Write! Encourage us to read your thoughts! In fact, I've gotta tell you, based on another recent survey, 24% of readers learned to read from your blog. So why stop?

Thank you. We look forward to reading more great things.

Sign me,
Reader 492

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home