Sunday, January 21, 2007

7 Day Digest - Day 2

What if?

What if the world, as we know it, ended tomorrow? What if the Blazers went to the championship? What if I won the Lottery? What if birds could talk? What if everything in the world turned green next week?

What if I quit my job? What if you and I got married? What if a tree fell onto my apartment? What if I took a cooking class? What if someone bought me a new car?

What if LiLo really does get better? What if I got an iPhone? What if George Clooney asked me out? What if Cruella Deville was my next door neighbor? What if naked pictures of me were posted on the Internet?

What if there really was world peace? What if Bush were indicted? What if my printer weren't a P.O.S.? What if all the friends I'd ever had were true friends?

What if.....tell me...what if?

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian Moon said...

THERE IS NO GREEN.

Other than that, everything you posted could come true... if only...

6:43 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wecker said...

If you and I were married, I would wonder why you were allowing George Clooney to ask you out?!

And where are those pictures again?

11:48 AM  
Blogger erraberra said...

Heyyyyy...like I could STOP him! ;-)

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home